If you find yourself in Salt Lake City tomorrow night you will want to check this out! It’s the first-ever Haunted Night at the Museum event, at the Natural History Museum of Utah. The party starts at 6 p.m. and goes until 10:00 p.m. at the Rio Tinto Center, 301 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, Utah.
There will be Halloween-themed hands-on activities including a Museum gallery scavenger hunt, a dance contest and refreshments.
The entire family can come play and have full access to Museum galleries and the new Museum exhibit the Power of Poison.
Wear your costumes and go party like it’s Halloween!
Tickets are selling out fast, but you can get them in advance online.”
Event activities include:
- Ghoulish goodies, frightful finger foods and other delectable dishes available for purchase
- A Halloween dance-off
- A spell-binding scavenger hunt throughout the Museum galleries
- A mad scientist’s lab photo booth
- Hands-on activities and spooky stories for guests of all ages
- Hot chocolate and other Halloween-themed punches, pops and potions
Tickets for adults and seniors are $8, children’s tickets are $5, and children under 3 years of age are free. Museum members receive 10 percent discount.
For more information, visit https://nhmu.utah.edu/ or call or call 801.581.4303.
The Natural History Museum has given me the opportunity to give away a family pass of tickets to one of my readers. This is NOT for the Haunted Night as it’s a special event. It will get you into the special Power of Poison exhibit when you visit the museum.