SeaQuest Interactive Aquariums has an awesome coupon going on right now. Host a Birthday Party at the aquarium and get 50% off of the package by using coupon code “party“. The code is good until December 31st, 2017.
SeaQuest is located at 1201 N Hill Field Rd Layton, UT 84041 in the mall. It’s downstairs under the food court.
This is what Your VIP Birthday party includes:
- Admission to the aquarium for each guest
- 2 full hours in our party room
- Private encounter for the group with the animal of the birthday child’s choice
- VIP gift for the birthday child and souvenirs for each of the party guests
- Outside food and drink is allowed
- Unlimited number of guests can be included in your party at an extra charge of $15 per guest
- Room occupancy is 40 people, may share with other parties.
More than 30 guests? Please call us at 801-544-4938 to book larger birthday parties.
Cancellation Policy: Cancel your event before two weeks of your party and you will receive a full refund on your credit card. Cancellations that are not received two weeks prior to your party are not eligible for a refund.
Thank you for your interest in the “April Flowers Hop” Giveaway Hop.
Please read thoroughly and sign up using the linky below.
Sign Ups End: March 30, 2017 (3/30/17)
Giveaway Hop Dates: April 4 – April 18, 2017
Start Time: 4/4/17 – 12:00 am EST • 4/3 9:00 pm PST
End Time: 4/18/17– 11:59 pm EST • 8:59 pm PST
Prize Details: $15 minimum value | Open Theme | Family Friendly
Hashtag: #AprilFlowersHop | #TheHoppingBloggers
Giveaway Hop Details
- Each blog in this hop will have at least 1 prize per winner. You may have more than 1 prize but you may have only 1 spot on the linky per blog.
- Each blogger is responsible for obtaining his/her own prize. Prizes can be brand-sponsored or self-sponsored.
- This is an OPEN themed hop – but your prize should be family friendly!
- To sign up for this FREE Event, add your blog name and e-mail address to the linky below.
- Please let us know in a timely manner if you are unable to participate in the hop.
- Your giveaway must include proper disclosure and be FTC compliant.
- Please follow the TOS of a particular social media when adding your entries. If you are unsure whether or not an entry follows the TOS of a specific network then please see below:
- Google+ Contests and Promotions Policy
- Facebook Promotions Guidelines
- YouTube’s contest policies and guidelines
Want to be a co-host for this hop?
PAID OPTION: For a $10 non-refundable fee you can co-host this hop. You will receive:
- A top listing as a “co-host” for this hop and be in the first 10 listed on the giveaway linkup.
- A link to your blog will be included in the opening paragraph listed on everyone’s giveaway.
- If a company chooses to sponsor a Grand Prize in this giveaway hop, co-hosts ONLY will get one entry in the giveaway tool. This can be a blog visit or social media follow.
- Limited spots available! There are only 8 spots – first come, first served. Once these are full, the Google Form will stop accepting submissions.
- You will need to be sure to report your link on or before March 30th at 11:59 am EST to ensure your spot on the linkup. Any late links and links with issues will be moved to the bottom of the linky when we go live, and then removed after 24 hours if not fixed.
- Sign up here to be a co-host: http://thehoppingbloggers.com/co-host-hopping-bloggers-giveaway-hop/
- Co-hosts must post the giveaway hop signup announcement on their blog. You can find the announcement HTML by clicking here.
- Please join our Facebook Group “The Hopping Bloggers” which is dedicated to this Event and all upcoming Events. A lot of information and reminders will be shared there. You can also opt to sign up for our newsletter HERE so you do not miss an event.
- After sign ups end, an email with HTML code will be sent to each blogger. This HTML must be posted in your Giveaway Post.
- Your giveaway post must be live by 12:01 am EST on April 4, 2017 or you risk removal from the hop linkup.
- In that email there will also be a Google Form where you will need to submit your scheduled post’s URL – First Come, First Serve style – meaning the sooner you submit your link, the higher up you are on the Giveaway Hop Linkup (unless you are a paid co-host).
- Please keep your giveaway at 1 or 2 easy mandatory entries. There is no limit on extra entries.
- Sign-Ups will close on March 30, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST.
- While promoting use the hop hashtag as well as #TheHoppingBloggers.
— The Hopping Bloggers (@HoppingBloggers) February 28, 2017
To sign up for this hop, add your information in the Linky Below!
This meme seems fitting after three and a half hour of driving in the pouring rain! I need a Motivational Monday quote so here we go!
Colby got seven shots of Botox in different muscles. This was his first time without sedation and he rocked it! No tears, no yelling and big smiles when they were all done.
It’s also a good meme for me to remember as we trying and figure out the scheduling for John to have brain surgery again. This is his third brain tumor. It’s been three and a half weeks since we were told the VA was going to request a consult for a neurosurgeon and we still haven’t heard anything. Brain surgery and brain cancer are never fun so we’re trying to do some fun things before he has it done. One of those things was an amazing opportunity for John and Colby to ride the one and only Demon Machine.
We met an awesome guy named Trevor (owner of The Demon Machine) who put together a an amazing fundraiser and ride for Colby and John. We even had a news story done! If you want to watch that it’s on Good4Utah. I told Colby he is famous and he laughed so hard. I have a favor to ask if you read all of this. Could you spread that story for us? We desperately need a wheelchair van and the money raised through the
I have a favor to ask if you read all of this. Could you spread that story for us? We desperately need a wheelchair van and the money raised through the GoFundMe campaign is going towards that. John can’t help me put Colby in the car anymore because of his back and all of his injuries. My back is starting to feel the strain of lifting 120 lbs of wheelchair and kid into the van we do have now.
As always I appreciate all of you who take the time to read about our chaos and my random thoughts on life! I hope you have a great Monday!